BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Armand

I was standing on my platform in my birthday suit, looking through my wardrobe, and found not a thing I wanted to wear.  Pretty sad when my closet it so big!! So i got a notification that Armand was having a sale.  I thought what the heck.  I have never been to that store before so I went,  after i put something on.  O.O
I found several cute items.  This is an unofficial blog post for me. But I have a secret.  After speaking tothe creator Armanddaylight.  I was graciously given a tour of the store, and yes I bought 13 items!  for 75L or less!!!!  So. the little secret... and do not tell Armand I said anything!!!.. Armand's sore is going to be a year old soon.  From my little birdy ears there may be something special coming soon. But shhhhhh...


So here are 3 items of what I got today. Oh  forgot to mention that there are clothes for all styles of dress from country to gothic  for boys and girls.
When you go see Armand, the sim has a set landing.  so make sure you turn left and look, its right off the landing point.
Armand


0 comments: