BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2014

Pita Crumb owner of Pita Pocket

Store: {Pita Pocket}

Creator:  Pita Crumb
Market : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/134968
Inworld: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Never%20Ending/143/128/52

So I have had some issues with seeing things I create.  Yes I am a template purchaser because blender just drives me batty as all heck.  So I had some major issues with seeing shoes after I put my own texture on it. I immed Pita and complained. She was gracious enough and messaged me back.  So I thought this was going to be a normal creator who sais im sorry that is all I can do for you.  BUT NO WAY!!!
Pita took the time to work with me,  for close to an hour, including me re-logging a couple times. She also brought in some friends that assisted as well. Nessa and Jodie than you so much! Pita has earned my loyalty, I can definitely say that! Through all my frustrations the issue was how I was doing things, and I am so happy that she took the time to work out where the issue was and how to repair it.
Pita
THANK YOU!


0 comments: