BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

( UPDATE ) Dani's World

Update.. so I woke up this morning, and got a email from Tina. An offline message saying I was ejected from the group and all my items returned. So I log in early to respond and see what the heck is going on...
I found that she is pissed off at someone and states she is returning to rl. I go to the sim where my store was........ It is empty. Everyone one had everything returned.  Well to me that is very wrong to do to so many people renting.

So. I have moved, and I moved to a location that I am sure will not be returning items and ejecting everyone.  I moved to NGI Adoption  and rented a very nice store there.  I will update with better pics soon...
 NEW LOCATION:   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Youth%20Quake/224/214/21

So another few hours of setting things out, and then.. Since i like things someone lined up.. it will take time to set it right considering it is a corner angled lot.....
cries


0 comments: