BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Aleesa by Peekabee

Outfit :  Aleesa
Creator: ℓαiℓα ɱαℓℓoяч ѕωαη (laila.titian)
Sim:  Peekabee  
June Group Gift

So I am in love with these clothes. I may need to have some therapeutic care soon. ;D
This outfit comes with all seen plus another hair bow.  I only chose to wear one because of the hair that I am wearing. I also moved it around just a smidgen. Bracelet, Cardigan, Flats, 2 Hair-bows, Necklace, Capri hud ( for pants) and pant cuffs.  The cardigan comes in kid and baby sizes. Wait for it!!!!...................  the shoes!! OMG!!!
Can you say shopping time in this outfit, or maybe even some Diva time!! You must go see the new store.  She has done a fantastic job of making it look so pretty and it is very easy to navigate.  Also check for her gatchas, I doubt you will be able to miss them ;D



Hair: [d.l.s.] :: Bobbed Hair :: Raven
Eyes: Darkestkiss Eyes- Gray       Market Store
Nail Polish (Gatcha  $25L) : {LSP} Glitteriffic Gatcha - Neon Pink 3 ( Little Smarty Pants )




0 comments: