BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

~* Peekabee *~


I chose to add these all to 1 post cause I got a lot of cuteness going on!!  OMG..  look at the shoes... they fit!!!  No resizing needed.  This is like totally awesome for me. I'm kinda picky on what I wear, and finding an outfit with shoes that really fit right.  Wow!

Peekabee
Creator: ℓαiℓα ɱαℓℓoяч ѕωαη (laila.titian)
Market:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/47623
Store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Earth/37/17/3501

This outfit is Kelly -- Purple/Green
but also comes in several other color choices.
It contains the hair-bows, ring, bracelet, dress, cardigan and sandals.
Hello .... can you beat the price for this ---  $50L WOW!!!!





This outfit is Lily
Priced at an amazing $99L
Package contains:
Ballet slippers, hair-bows, dress, skirt, ring, necklace, bracelet and tank
Total cuteness!!!  You cannot resist this outfit either!



 Nyla is so adorable. I showed the backside as well to let you see how wonderful the backside looks on this outfit. This outfit comes in pink and green, but soooo cute!!!  The amazing price of only $99L.  So how many of you have yet to go snatch these outfits!?
This comes with jeans, tank, hair-bows, necklace, sandals and ring.  Baby and kid sizes.  Do I need to remind you that the shoes fit!!!! Also the bracelets in all her outfits have resizers in them just in case you want to move it up the arm or lower on the wrist.




Tilly . Is priced at $99L, and comes in 5 colors!! The shoes!!! omg.. ok I know I am going a little nutzo here. But omg.. they fit.  ;D
Tilly comes with Bracelet, headband, dress,  sandals, and ring.
Just look how well this dress sits too. Sigh.. I am in happy land!!



Here I placed 2 outfits together because I think they look great together, On the left is
Vivie in pink, but she has 5 color choices available all for only $99L.
If you have not noticed.. all her items are 99L or less.  Even my piggy bank screams lets go shopping!!
Vivie comes with jeans hud, jeans cuff, ring, hairbow, chestbow, tank, and the shoes.....  oh the shoes. Both baby and kid sizes.

Heather on the right, comes in four colors.  For just... you got it .  only $99L
This item comes with jeans hud, jeans cuff, tank, hair and chest bows, ring , bracelet, necklace and .. wait for it..... shoes!!!!!
I think I am going into cuteness overload..   I really am in love with all the outfits she makes. 



0 comments: