BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2014

::drbc:: Pentacle Earrings

These earrings are just awesome! I love the fact that they are birthstones. In this photo I am wearing January and I have shown the others in order of month.  No ;D, my birthday is not in January.. I just love the color red!! These earrings girls are............ RESIZABLE!!!
One of the greatest things about these earrings is that when they resize you do not have to reposition them. It may be just me but other dangle earrings I have had to reposition them.

Just look how cute!! ;D
Located for 25L Gatcha : ->PR<- GATCHA GARDEN - GACHA EVENT MONTHLY




Hair:     Love Soul
Outfit:  Sweet Skully (Heirloom Treasures)
Creator: ღ Poppet ღ (lilcutiepoppet)
Eyes:   Darkestkiss Eyes- Gray (Darkestkisses) (Darkestkisses Eyes)


0 comments: