BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2014

-peekabee- Honey

-Peekabee-

Outfit : Honey in green (shown)
            Comes in: Green, Pink, Blue, and Purple
Creator: ℓαiℓα ɱαℓℓoяч ѕωαη (laila.titian)
Store: -Peekabee- 


Laila is killing me. All this cuteness she is creating. Honey is a fantastic casual outfit. I can wear this anywear. Of course shopping!!, playdates, being dragged around by momma, Caging daddy ;D
One thing I do recommend getting for this outfit is undies. Now I do have a great hud that I use which has several basic pastel colors is:  Bow undies - Toddleedoo (link below)
Before I forget to mention.  Another amazing price of only 99L. Which includes the outfit, bracelet, shoes, ring and headband. And also is for baby and kid sizes.




Bow Undies Hud
Creator: Kricket Calamity
Inworld:  none
Price  25L
MP :  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bow-undies-Toddleedoo/4974693

Hair : .::.COMB.::. lizzie
   MP link: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/134299
Creator: Jennifer (paolacallipo)


0 comments: