BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pomposity

So here I was trying to find something to wear. I found my little outfit with my bag, but needed a little something else. Look what I found! I really cute rocking horse necklace. This gem is in 13 colors! And you can locate it at PR Gatcha Garden. The rocking horse necklace is resizable! How else would I get this to fit me ;D So, anyone in your family can wear it. Now that my wardrobe is complete for the day, it is time to go shopping!!! I might head over to PR and see what other goodies are going to be coming out soon for the July event!

Creator: Bugsy Hansome
Location: ->PR<- GATCHA GARDEN - GACHA EVENT MONTHLY


Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl
Skin: {CM} Kiki Skin
Hair: Lovely ButterFly cute7
Nails: Chee Toddledoo Nail Hud
Outfit: 2OAK LE Black Dots Red Bow Outfit

0 comments: