BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TD Animal Socks

ZoZ has made for us an amazing set of socks to keep our toes toasty warm on those chilly summer nights. These socks are for Toddleedoo baby and Kid sizes. You can locate these at ->PR<- GATCHA GARDEN. 
There are 9 animals that you can play for. Here I am displaying just 3 pair for you. Are these just not the cutest to hit the machines?!! I do not know if I am going to be able to take these off, I already feel ready to sit down and wiggle my toes.
PSST.... You have got to come see the beginning of the kids section in her store.  While you mommy and daddy are shopping you can peak around and take a look see at everything there is on the sim.
ZoZ for Kids 
Please remember that the kids section for ZoZ is under construction. But amazing items are foreseen in the future . 


Body: Toddledoo
Hair: .ploom. Ava - Indecisive
Skin: Kiki  {Cheeky Monkey}

0 comments: